These sectors have a couple of things in common. Especially an accurate and actual overview of the stock is an absolute necessity. PHI DATA has a lot of expertise with for example container tracking, 'tracking and tracing' of goods and stock management. Barcodes, RFID and Voice recognition guarantee a very efficient Auto-ID data registration and processing. This saves your employees a lot of 'searching' time and ensures that the physical and administrative stocks match.
PHI DATA offers a range of standard and custom made solutions for communication software. Together with our partners, we provide the link between our solution and your company's Warehouse Management System (WMS), Transport Management System (TMS) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. PHI DATA works independently, so we can focus on finding the solution available in the market that fits best to your needs and demands.
An overview of the hardware that can be part of the solution:
- label material: to identify a pallet, stock location or delivery
- label printers: to print barcode labels or other documents
- label scanners: to register deliveries or stock goods
- handheld terminals: for order picking or to make an inventory of the stock
- RF-systems: to enable wireless communication with the 'host'. The information that has been sent are saved in a database on the host and can be consulted at any time.This way, you always have an overview of the 'real time' situation of the stock.
- POD systems (Proof of Delivery): with these systems road maps and dispatch notes are made available digitally by a mobile terminal. Information on the delivery (e.g. Electronic Handwriting) can be transmitted to the planning department by GSM, GPRS or UMTS.